In November 2015 we opened our first butchers shop in the charming village of Ipstones, on the outskirts of the Peak District National Park in the Staffordshire Moorlands.
Despite not being on a busy high street, and its small size, the Ipstones shop has grown from strength to strength, with a loyal repeat customer base; most of whom we know by name.
At Ipstones you’ll find all the products that you’d expect from a proper butchers including:
- Free range bacon dry cured on the premises
- Free range sausages made on the premises to our own recipes
- Dry aged beef from our farm
- Local lamb & poultry
- Free range Packington pork
- A range of ready to cook easy meals
- Scrummy pork pies and sausage rolls made on the premises
- Click and collect butchers for online orders of meat placed via our website
We’re a friendly, knowledgeable team, and so we’re always happy to suggest the best cut to use for particular recipes or occasions, and as we practice whole carcass butchery we’ve yet to be asked for a cut that we have been unable to supply – albeit sometimes the following day.
Shop Opening hours:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 8:30 – 16:00
- Wednesday: 08:30 – 14:00
- Thursday: 08:30 – 16:00
- Friday: 08:30 – 17:00
- Saturday: 08:00 – 14:00
Weekly £30 meat pack containing a range of tasty produce, keeping you and your family well fed for the week direct from the Village Butcher.
Shop Telephone: (01538) 266412